What is a Real Estate Virtual Assistant Anyhow?


When I initially ended up being a Real Estate Virtual Assistant, I really did not even understand that's what I was. I was the Front Desk Supervisor for a large independent Brokerage firm and also managed 4-6 associates as well as 9 offices. When my hubby employed in the Military, I left my work as well as transferred throughout the country. Among the agents with whom I had actually worked very closely emailed me to see if I could remain to make and produce her marketing leaflets. Thus, I became an assistant to a Realtor making use of digital methods of interaction and also job production.


Okay, that appears extremely technological. If you have been associated with the Realty market, after that you know the great value of having an aide. Having an assistant to address your call, examine your email and respond, call suppliers for quotes or orders, deal with transaction synchronisation, produce advertising and marketing materials, keep listings, create and also keep online scenic tours, handle your social networking as well as Internet 2.0 websites ... the list can go on for life. All the abovementioned tasks that can be done by an assistant in the workplace can also be done essentially. And at wonderful cost savings to you.

Just think about just how much money and time you will save - and also earn! - by hiring a Realty Virtual Assistant. When you have somebody who can deal with all the little information, who can look after much of the jobs you are juggling, who can practically read your mind as well as be ready to enter as quickly as a brand-new listing or job is contributed to your plate, you can have the flexibility to concentrate on giving individual, excellent service to your clients.


With a Realty Virtual Assistant, you know that you can have satisfaction about your business when you are on vacation, enjoying your child's sports event or music recital, or "networking" on the fairway. Your company is being competently looked after and you are only a call away.

Comments